I wasn't really tagged by anyone, but my sisters Danielle and Sue both did this survey. Fun!
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Buying a house
2. Working as a graphic artist
3. Struggling to pay bills
4. Spending way too much money in bars
5. Driving a motorcycle
What are 5 things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)?
1. Play on webkinz and maintain my garden
2. Eat something for dinner
3. Try to fly a kite
4. Think about cleaning the house
5. Drop the car off at the dealer
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Pizza rolls
2. Celery and hummus
3. Chips and con queso
4. Andy Capp's Hot Fries
What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy everyone I know really awesome presents, like helecopters or motorcycles or RVs! so we can tour the country together.
2. Build a green cabin in the mountains on a ski chalet
3. Start my own clothing line
4. Rent out a whole cruise ship to Alaska and invite everyone I know
5. Buy a loft in New York City
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Staying up too late
3. Watching a lot of TV
5. Cracking my neck
What are 5 jobs you have had?
1. Lauer's Supermarket - cashier
2. Anne Arundel Community College - technitian
3. Panera Bread - salad maker
4. GFY Enterprises - graphic artist
5. Baltimore Eye Physicians - receptionist/optician/billing dept.
Name 5 places you have lived
1. San Antonio, TX
2. Berlin, Germany
3. Pensacola, FL
4. Pasadena, MD
5. York, PA
Who are 5 people you want to tag?
I don't really know many people who have blogs who haven't done this survey yet, so the rest of the people are:
1. Mike J.
2. Will J.